We recently released a batch of updates to PromoSuite Production to help you more efficiently manage the workflow of your audio production operation. Please contact support with any questions!
- [Order Entry for Mobile Devices] Improved the mobile order entry experience for end-users with "Order Entry" privileges, when entering orders on a mobile device. Users without "Order Entry" privileges continue to see a scalable desktop version of the admin.
- [VO Order Assignment] When a VO is assigned to an order, the VO tab & Record tab now become simultaneously active. This enables the Producer to upload the finished recording directly into the Record tab in scenarios where a VO shares their recording (with the Producer) outside the context of the VO tab (e.g. via email, instead).
- [Spot Rotation in Orders] Increased the number of spots that can be in rotation for one order from 5 to 8.
- Fixed a task notification inconsistency experienced by Continuity users; these users will now be notified as soon as an order is Submitted, irregardless of whether or not the station uses the "Continuity Queue" setting.
- Addressed inconsistencies in order copying and simplified the process. Users now see the same interface for copying an order, irrespective of whether they are in the order itself, or, viewing the order from the eyeball icon in Produced Spots.