Setting Up Contact-Free Prize Fulfillment Emails
Admin users can customize the emails that listeners are sent by the system when collecting listener information and getting signatures on winner release forms and/or W-9s.
Note: These emails can be customized on an individual listener basis if necessary. Click here to learn more.
- Before customizing your Contact-Free emails, make sure your station name and logo are updated.
- To edit your email text, go to Setup > Contests > Contact-Free Winner Email
- From here you can update the Email From Name (1), the Reply To Email Address (2), and the Subject (3) and Body (4) of the email a listener will receive.
- The words and phrases between brackets like <<Station>> are merge fields. Merge fields will essentially fill in the blanks with information appropriate for each listener. Click on the 'M' icon to add or change merge fields in the subject or body of the email.
- We highly recommend changing the <<Station>> merge field to <<Station Name>> as that will display the Station Name you entered in Setup instead of the station's call letters as this will be clearer to listeners.
- You MUST leave the <<Link>> merge field in order for the system to include each listener's unique listener info form. If you accidentally delete it you can add it back from the available merge fields.
- As with all text editors in PromoSuite Next, we recommend that you do not copy and paste text into these text boxes; instead, you can type directly into the boxes. If you must copy and paste text, please copy and paste into something like Microsoft Notepad first to remove text formatting.
- Save your changes.
- If you wish to apply this format to other stations for which you are an admin, click the Sister Stations icon to copy over your updates.
You can follow the steps from above to modify the emails to listeners containing the Winner Release Form link and the W-9 link. These are accessible via the tabs on the left.
Article is closed for comments.