Creating or Updating Dayparts
A local administrator can update the Daypart names in the system which are useful for clarity in the studio, assigning floating contests, calculating values on affidavits, utilizing the auto-logging feature for voicetracked shows, and managing studio security.
- Go to Setup > Scheduling/Daypart > Daypart Setup
- Enter the name of the show & click the Automation/Voicetracked checkbox if appropriate (1), select the days on which this show airs (2), select the show's start and end time (3), and save.
- To remove a show, click the red 'x' to the left of the name.
- To rename a show, click the name once to select it, then update the name and save.
- Two shows cannot have the same name, so if a jock works different hours on weekends, for example, you can specify that in the name:
- You do not need to fill out the entire day/week; you can simply enter the dayparts for which you will add content.
Article is closed for comments.