Executing a Floating Contest
Floating Contests are often used when there is not a set contest time, or as a means of allowing a winner to pick their prize.
- From the In-Studio Link go to the Floating Contests tab.
- Here you'll see the list of available Floating Contests and how many remain.
- To execute a contest, click on the Contest Name and two buttons will appear: for most situations, select Giveaway Only.
- This will present you with a contest page almost identical to any scheduled contest in the studio. You'll have your copy, jox instructions, and digital Winner Sheet tab where you will enter your winner's information.
- Execute the contest as normal, filling in the necessary information in the Winner Sheet and saving your winner. You may then proceed with your show as scheduled.
Article is closed for comments.