The Studio view is used to see the timing, content and instructions for the liners that need to be read on-air and logged (as having been completed).
Anatomy of the Studio view
(1) Daypart: The daypart for which the item being viewed is assigned.
(2) Item Type & Name: Displays item type (liner, contest, etc.) and the item name.
(3) Scheduled Date: The scheduled date & time the liner should be read.
(4) Green Arrows: Use these to navigate back/forth between individual items.
(5) Browse Log: Opens a larger view of the day's schedule items, providing the ability to preview copy (by clicking the item name), or, to navigate directly to an item (by clicking the item's scheduled date/time).
You can generate reports for logged liners and share them as proof-of-performance affidavits.