Corporate Admins are responsible for creating users and managing users who need access to multiple markets.
- Go to Security > User Management
- Before attempting to create a new user, please use one of the following options to see if the user already exists.
(1) Allows you to search by user name; enter the beginning of or full user name and click the magnifying glass icon to search.
(2) Allows you to search by first name; enter the first few letters or the full first name and click the magnifying glass icon to search.
(3) Allows you to search by last name; enter the first few letters or the full last name and click the magnifying glass icon to search.
(4) Allows you to view a full list of existing users, which you can sort alphabetically or reverse alphabetically by Username, First Name, Last Name, or Email Address. Each column can be re-sorted by clicking on its title.
Modifying an Existing User
- Once you have located and selected the user you wish to edit, go to the Groups tab to assign additional stations or different groups.
- The Current Groups (1) will show you to what stations a user already has access. The Stations (2) will show you the available markets and/or stations to which you can assign access; select the market/station necessary to expand the list of Available Groups (3) from which you can make selections.
- Click and drag the name(s) of the Security Group you wish to add from the list of Available Groups to the Current Groups. Do this for each station to which a user needs access.
It is important to assign a user to the group(s) appropriate for their role at each station; for descriptions of each group, click here.
- If a user needs more specific, custom changes to their access, see this article on how to customize rights further.
- Once you have made the necessary changes click the floppy disk icon on the toolbar to Save. The user may need to log out and log back in to PromoSuite Next to see the changes.
Creating a New User
If your organization utilizes a single sign on application for access to PromoSuite Next, a user's email address in PromoSuite Next must match the email address associated with their single sign on account.