Overview for Production Managers
PromoSuite Production for audio Production teams
- Manage unlimited orders and see real-time order status
- Track deadlines and team assignments for orders
- Built-in script editor and audio player
- Log comments and feedback about copy and audio
- Archive production order content for future reference/use
Production Manager Role & privileges
The Production Manager role in PromoSuite Production is typically assigned to the "central figure" in your audio production workflow - the head of your production team. This person is responsible for reviewing order details and assigning the human resources that will fulfill the order, which may include a Producer, Writer, Voice Talent and Dubber. In some cases, an entity may wish to assign the role of Production Manager to multiple people.
Users assigned to the Production Manager role have the following privileges:
- Assign production-related tasks to other team members
- View all production orders and upcoming tasks assigned to team
- Add and edit scripts, upload and delete produced content, perform dubbing
- Upload and delete audio files
Article is closed for comments.